An expansion board for the LimeSDR family that provides individually settable, bi-directional level-shifted I/O for FPGA GPIO 0-7.
Each I/O has a high-voltage and power Darlington drive stage suitable for inductive loads, such as coaxial relays.
- Provides bi-directional level shifted IO for GPIO 0-7
- 1.2-5.5V IO on J2
- Each IO has a high voltage and power Darlington drive stage
- Acceptable rating 30V 300mA (0-4) 200mA (5-7)
- Suitable for inductive loads
- Input/Output are individually switch-able
- LimeSDR form factor
- Individually pluggable relay connections