We’ve been amazed and incredibly encouraged by the achievements of those in the community who we were able to provide with early access to LimeSDR hardware; from receiving weather satellites, to running 2G and 4G cellular base stations, and even HD TV broadcasting — the uses to which it has been put in a very short period of time far exceeded our expectations.
Democratising Wireless Innovation
Myriad RF is a family of open source hardware and software projects for wireless communications, and a community that is working to make wireless innovation accessible to as many people as possible.
- Not entered the LimeSDR early access competition yet? You don't have long! Now also with 2 prizes :D https://t.co/MtxJv12KqB 1 week ago
- A competition for campaign backers to get early access to a LimeSDR board! https://t.co/MtxJv12KqB #SDR https://t.co/rqabLXGNZ6 3 weeks ago
- New blog post: LimeSDR with native Windows and via Ubuntu VM. https://t.co/mtQ9FeqIMY #SDR https://t.co/BYPgRsMmBm 2 months ago
- In case you missed it over the weekend, @chemeris got the #Osmocom GSM stack up and running with @LimeSDR_org !https://t.co/QE0fzC3OoP 2 months ago
- RT @fairwaves: Check the demo where @chemeris got #Osmocom #GSM stack up and running with @LimeSDR_org: https://t.co/dRDFMLk79n and join the Lime campaign! 2 months ago