The competition drew to a close last week and I have to say that judging has not been easy, on account of there being no shortage of great entries, with many more proposals for uses that we’d really love to support than boards we have available at this point in time.
Democratising Wireless Innovation
Myriad RF is a family of open source hardware and software projects for wireless communications, and a community that is working to make wireless innovation accessible to as many people as possible.
- Not entered the LimeSDR early access competition yet? You don't have long! Now also with 2 prizes :D https://t.co/MtxJv12KqB 2 weeks ago
- A competition for campaign backers to get early access to a LimeSDR board! https://t.co/MtxJv12KqB #SDR https://t.co/rqabLXGNZ6 3 weeks ago
- New blog post: LimeSDR with native Windows and via Ubuntu VM. https://t.co/mtQ9FeqIMY #SDR https://t.co/BYPgRsMmBm 2 months ago
- In case you missed it over the weekend, @chemeris got the #Osmocom GSM stack up and running with @LimeSDR_org !https://t.co/QE0fzC3OoP 2 months ago
- RT @fairwaves: Check the demo where @chemeris got #Osmocom #GSM stack up and running with @LimeSDR_org: https://t.co/dRDFMLk79n and join the Lime campaign! 2 months ago