Some may have seen via Twitter, various blog posts, at Mobile World Congress back in February, or the recent EE, Lime Micro and Canonical joint announcement, that there is a particularly exciting new SDR platform on the block — the incredibly compact USB 3.0 peripheral, LimeSDR. As an SDR platform this is exciting not only…
Democratising Wireless Innovation
Myriad RF is a family of open source hardware and software projects for wireless communications, and a community that is working to make wireless innovation accessible to as many people as possible.
- If you have any questions or suggestions concerning @LimeSDR_org please post them to the new Discourse category:https://t.co/01A3O2Ve7C 1 day ago
- LimeSDR is now open source hardware! https://t.co/pC5XG40dnr #OSHW #FOSS #OpenSource #SDR https://t.co/8qJBx2i8R3 2 days ago
- RT @LimeMicro: Lime Microsystems announces crowd-funding initiative to take LimeSDR platform into mass production https://t.co/SAkd8OgxaT 2 days ago
- You'll have to be quick :o) https://t.co/QVhXzVfR6G 3 days ago
- RT @LimeSDR_org: It's official. We launch tomorrow (11 am EST) on @crowd_supply - if you haven't pre-registered do so now https://t.co/RA1qQJRMkx #LimeSDR 3 days ago