The crowdfunding campaign may have drawn to a close — and what a fantastic result! — but work continues in the core engineering team in order to get full scale production and testing in place, and also in the community of beta testers which have early access to LimeSDR hardware.
Democratising Wireless Innovation
Myriad RF is a family of open source hardware and software projects for wireless communications, and a community that is working to make wireless innovation accessible to as many people as possible.
- New blog post: LimeSDR with native Windows and via Ubuntu VM. https://t.co/mtQ9FeqIMY #SDR https://t.co/BYPgRsMmBm 3 weeks ago
- In case you missed it over the weekend, @chemeris got the #Osmocom GSM stack up and running with @LimeSDR_org !https://t.co/QE0fzC3OoP 1 month ago
- RT @fairwaves: Check the demo where @chemeris got #Osmocom #GSM stack up and running with @LimeSDR_org: https://t.co/dRDFMLk79n and join the Lime campaign! 1 month ago
- LimeSDR is currently on the Hacker News homepage, we'd really appreciate your support and any upvotes! https://t.co/jnbYA2V7p5 1 month ago
- RT @9600: gr-fosphor FFT connected to remote LimeSDR + Intel i5 system via SoapyRemote. Pushing a few samples over Ethernet :D https://t.co/TFCy9mIom0 1 month ago