Back in June, during the LimeSDR crowdfunding campaign, one of the many great demos that we shared details of was a basic Vector Network Analyser (VNA). Since then we’ve understandably had quite a few requests to share the code and this was always the intention…
Democratising Wireless Innovation
Myriad RF is a family of open source hardware and software projects for wireless communications, and a community that is working to make wireless innovation accessible to as many people as possible.
- New blog post: LMS7002M Python package and VNA example. https://t.co/S3617uLaBJ 1 week ago
- It's the first in our new fortnightly OTA update from @ghalfacree! GOES-R, LuaRadio, Spectrum Capture, and LoRa: https://t.co/MHzSuAHoGb 1 week ago
- New blog post: LimeSDR LuaRadio support and Arch Linux package! https://t.co/6hC8Lg2mOG #Lua #SDR #LuaRadio #ArchLinux 2 weeks ago
- New blog post: #LimeSDR configuration speed optimisation. https://t.co/ApD2JDNFwH https://t.co/MaoYqmQCsY 3 weeks ago
- In case you missed it, #LimeSDR campaign update No. 36: Production Progress! https://t.co/OzcOBlfwHl 1 month ago