Documentation is important to any project, but the accessibility of technical documentation is often at the top of engineers’ lists of pet peeves. It’s with this in mind that we’re pleased to announce an initiative which we hope will improve things considerably: a shift to wiki-first documentation for all things Myriad-RF. The project, which is…
Democratising Wireless Innovation
Myriad RF is a family of open source hardware and software projects for wireless communications, and a community that is working to make wireless innovation accessible to as many people as possible.
- RT @aurelsec: Cool talk by Ebrahim Bushehri from Lime micro on open source and programmable RF (sdr) at esame conference https://t.co/XGXmDg7SDP @MyriadRF 3 weeks ago
- Announcing the Myriad-RF Wiki Documentation Initiative! https://t.co/JLXOc72Qvk 1 month ago
- Commenting has been enabled on the blog and we'd love your feedback on posts! https://t.co/fqchswZ59L 1 month ago
- New blog post: The rise of open source digital design. https://t.co/fqchsxgGyl 2 months ago
- New incubation project: Software Packaging. Big thanks to @csete for pushing up the first packages to #Launchpad! https://t.co/JtbpKmdteS 5 months ago