When the new Lime SDR arrives at your doorstep, you will find that its immediately usable within a variety of existing SDR applications and software stacks.
Democratising Wireless Innovation
Myriad RF is a family of open source hardware and software projects for wireless communications, and a community that is working to make wireless innovation accessible to as many people as possible.
- New blog post from Josh Blum: The LimeSDR application ecosystem https://t.co/AJObcsg291 #SDR #opensource https://t.co/ObrnI2lA7h 6 days ago
- New blog post from @csete: First tests of the LimeSDR with #Gqrx. #SDR #hamradio #satellites https://t.co/rw5C1K9vbO 2 weeks ago
- @kd4e_73 tested with GNU Radio and Pothos applications, along with Gqrx also. 2 weeks ago
- RT @9600: A spot of pre-lunch macro photography. #electronics #OSHW #SDR https://t.co/fIkelSaBFn 3 weeks ago
- The LimeSDR board is now available with a micro USB 3.0 socket: https://t.co/nkfjtzzLX8 3 weeks ago