Encouraged by the strength of proposals in the LimeSDR early access competition and keen to see what projects the community might build that make use of the FPGA, we’ve decided to run a second competition where this time the focus is putting the LimeSDR’s Altera Cyclone IV to good use. Please note that this competition…
Democratising Wireless Innovation
Myriad RF is a family of open source hardware and software projects for wireless communications, and a community that is working to make wireless innovation accessible to as many people as possible.
- Don't forget to enter the LimeSDR digital design competition which closes on Friday! https://t.co/x1byOQipzY #FPGA https://t.co/iohXQaCTYW 4 days ago
- Announcing the LimeSDR digital design competition! https://t.co/x1byOQipzY #FPGA #SDR https://t.co/SCPVhBkjDe 2 weeks ago
- RT @UKOSHUG: #OSHCamp16 is now off to a start, with a talk from Dr Tim Drysdale on LabRTC! https://t.co/2HOslivEAl 4 weeks ago
- Not entered the LimeSDR early access competition yet? You don't have long! Now also with 2 prizes :D https://t.co/MtxJv12KqB 1 month ago
- A competition for campaign backers to get early access to a LimeSDR board! https://t.co/MtxJv12KqB #SDR https://t.co/rqabLXGNZ6 2 months ago