Lets get snappy! Snaps are a containerization system that makes it easy to package and distribute a complete set of dependencies and files needed for an application. As an example, several snaps are now available on the LimeNet store for the Lime Suite GUI, Pothos GUI, GQRX, and GNURadio companion. In this blog, I will…
Democratising Wireless Innovation
Myriad RF is a family of open source hardware and software projects for wireless communications, and a community that is working to make wireless innovation accessible to as many people as possible.
- In case you missed it, #LimeSDR campaign update No. 36: Production Progress! https://t.co/OzcOBlfwHl 2 days ago
- LimeSDR demo now set up at #orconf. Come and say hello during the break! https://t.co/Jwl6Ok11LO 3 weeks ago
- Don't forget to enter the LimeSDR digital design competition which closes on Friday! https://t.co/x1byOQipzY #FPGA https://t.co/iohXQaCTYW 1 month ago
- Announcing the LimeSDR digital design competition! https://t.co/x1byOQipzY #FPGA #SDR https://t.co/SCPVhBkjDe 1 month ago
- RT @UKOSHUG: #OSHCamp16 is now off to a start, with a talk from Dr Tim Drysdale on LabRTC! https://t.co/2HOslivEAl 2 months ago