Lime Suite is a collection of software supporting several hardware platforms including the LimeSDR, drivers for the LMS7002M transceiver RFIC, and other tools for developing with LMS7-based hardware. Installing the Lime Suite enables many SDR applications, such as GQRX for example, to work with supported hardware through the bundled SoapySDR support module.
Among other things, Lime Suite:
- provides an SDR driver for transceiver programming and streaming, via LMS, SoapySDR and UHD APIs;
- can be used to program microcontroller firmware and FPGA gateware on SDR boards;
- allows configuration of the transceiver plus support devices such as clock generators;
- can be used to calibrate the transceiver;
- provides an FFT display of a received signal.
At the time of writing the following hardware is supported: